'Arts, culture and creativity for everyone' is a shared vision for the Isle of Man where arts and culture are at the heart of our everyday life and everyone has the opportunity to be creative.
The IOM Arts Council and Culture Vannin both work to promote and develop arts and culture on the Isle of Man, but we do so in very different and wholly distinct ways.
Working together we have identified six key ambitions that will help deliver our shared vision:
• Inspire people of all ages and backgrounds to enjoy our culture and the arts.
• Invest in the Island's creative community for success and sustainability.
• Promote our unique Manx culture and distinctiveness as central to the Island's image, nationally and internationally.
• Champion the arts and culture as fundamental to our wellbeing and sense of place.
• Develop knowledge, skills and understanding within our creative and cultural industries.
• Inspire and enable people to explore new horizons through innovation, media and technology.